Insanity starting 12/6

Options
13»

Replies

• mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well you can check out my exercise diary (just ignore the fact i skipped recovery week last week lol) and you can see....they ranged anywhere from 400-500 cals.

i finished day 1 month 2 and nearly died! 1035 cals burned, but that also includes the fit test. i'm hoping to push it and burn 800 cals with each workout in month 2 so we will seee!
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    Why did you skip the recovery week?? I was thinking of doing that... but I changed my mind... maybe:)
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well i had plans to work out when i was at home visiting the family, but i just didn't.... after today i wish i had done something -- anything during the recovery week!
  • MarthaSM
    Options
    Day 2 of my fourth week (I repeated week 1 because I skipped that Saturday's workout). I've definitely noticed an improvement since I got my POLAR watch and started calculating my calories burned based on that and not the generic calculation (under exercises). I lost 3.5 lbs last week! :D The hardest thing for me right now is not giving in to sweets/carbs (I'm on my "time of the month") but I definitely recomend INSANITY!