What's for dinner?

Options
Cannot think of a single thing to make for dinner tonight. What's everyone else having?

Replies

• Megnoe1
    Options
    nothing to exciting.. grilled chicken and sauteed broccoli
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    breakfast :) Im having an egg and toast and half a green shake. I have yoga tonight and dont want anything heavy.
  • Raybielsk
    Options
    I'm having an egg and toast sandwich.
  • valentine72
    Options
    Ravioli with Sun Dried Tom. Cream Sauce and salad.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli and roasted Yukon Gold potatoes, with some grapes for dessert.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,014 Member
    Options
    I am having chicken noodle soup for dinner.......the girls have gymnastics and we need something quick
  • jppoynt
    jppoynt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Omelet with roasted rutabaga, beets, goat cheese & fresh herbs. mmmmmmm!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    It's pizza night!
    flat out wraps for crust (130 cals)
    1/4 cup fat free cheese (45 cals)
    2TBS spaghetti sauce (25 cals)
    Veggies...
    I like onions on mine (20 cals)

Total: 220 :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I made a beef curry. Yummy and around 400 calories.
  • mezmez73
    Options
    meatloaf, baked potatoe and stringbeans!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    broiled pork chops, butternut squash, couscous, and roasted cauliflower. :)
  • jessimacar
    Options
    I've been good - so a couple slices of (pizza). :D

I can't wait!
  • amycrims
    Options
    i'm making cornish game hens with garlic and rosemary and a side of steamed asparagus. Its almost 850 calories, but I worked out this morning and haven't had much today- yogurt for breakfast, tuna sandwich for lunch, an apple, carrot sticks....hey i even had 3 pieces of chocolate! wow, i love that i can eat anything i want as long as its in moderation : ) Yay, i feel like i finlly 'get it'!!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Homemade potato cheese soup and hush puppies.

2828624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ctheslayer
    Options
    Baked salmon, mixed greens with hearts of palm, tomato, feta cheese, flax seed and shredded carrots. Greek nonfat yogurt with 1 sheet of honey grahams for snacks later in the night.
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of it sounds super good. I'm have a green leafy salad with baby spinach, rinsed and drained tuna (in water), a couple of croutons, my homemade light ceaser vinagrette dressing and half a serving of Jalapeno Ranch because I love the spice. Oh and some Avocado. Gotta have you're MUFA!!! All and all only 313 calories and Veggietastic. A good thing no matter how you look at it.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Today should be a chicken stir fry . . . I make a stir fry sauce from 1/2 c pineapple, low sodium soya sauce and a bit of splenda blended in a blender . . . but since everyone but me is sick with a cold at home I think I will make soup instead.

On my days off around Christmas I made dozens of homemade won ton's with ground chicken breasts and threw them in the freezer. They are so much better than any I've had anywhere. So tonight I will throw a big pot of Wor Won Ton soup with LOTS of veggies together for dinner. When I worked it out a HUGE bowl full is only about 330 calories.

Hmmm . . . now Im hungry . . .
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Homemade vegetable soup and cornbread muffins! With all the lower calorie substitutes of course. :smile:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    chunky chicken soup, amazing right? XD haha
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    Campbell's Chicken and Cheese Enchilada's. Easy and just over 300 calories.