SMALL SUCCESSES

Options
I revelled in a couple small successes yesterday afternoon.

Its really cold in wintery here in Wellington at the moment. Its cold even on a sunny day now. In Feb when I started I couldn't even zip my jacket up. Fortunately it was still summery at that point. I put this on my list of goals... 'To be able to zip my jacket up comfortably'

I walked across town to a doctors appointment yesterday with my jacket zipped up, scarf & gloves on. Enjoying the cosiness of it all. Feeling quite chuffed with myself really.

Also another win was getting my BP checked at the docs & not having to use the 'special' larger arm band. I fit the normal one just fine now.

I'm so pleased. Everything is paying off & its only going to get better from here on in.

Start Weight: 124kgs 03/02/14
Current Weight: 107.9kgs 19/06/14
Total Weight Lost: 16.1kgs
(35.49pounds lost in 19.5weeks)

Replies

• kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and yes.... it will only get better.....Way to go!!!
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep it up!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    It is lovely in Wellington isn't it! Contemplating walking along the waterfront instead of circuit today just to get some rays. I must say it was nice to put on some jeans that were a bit looser and I got a comment from someone too, nice!
  • Kazzam33
    Kazzam33 Posts: 210
    Options
    It is lovely in Wellington isn't it! Contemplating walking along the waterfront instead of circuit today just to get some rays. I must say it was nice to put on some jeans that were a bit looser and I got a comment from someone too, nice!

Yep, they do say 'You cant beat Wellington on a good day' & that's the truth!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have the same experience with jackets that simply don't zip or just doesn't fit. I kept them no matter what. Now, some of them fits me well.

NSV just simply amazes me! Very fulfilling!
    Job well done for you.
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    keep it up..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!