Welp, here I am.

Options
Hey guys. I know it says I've been a member since like 2011, but I have been inactive for probably 2 and a half years? I gave up. I stopped counting and caring. Now I'm weighing in at 147, and wanting to slim down to 115 (or at least stop looking/feeling like a glob). I have had kidney stones twice in my life, now, but am still addicted to soda. It makes me feel horrible every time I drink it, but worse if I don't. Last time around I wasn't active in the community. At all.Now I'm trying to be, so if anyone wants to be friends, let me know.

Replies

• Julieelliott12
    Julieelliott12 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends!
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have had kidney stones probably a dozen times in my life (I'm 28) and I finally had my gallbladder taken out and they stopped. They told me it was soda too ;) I use to be addicted to it as well. But I slowly stopped drinking it by substituting it with carbonated flavored water. For me, it was the carbonation I loved. So they get my by. Although, nothing tastes as good as a Pepsi! Which I occasionally still have. Try to wean yourself off of it, if you have several every single day, maybe limit yourself to one a day...ask yourself when you'd rather have it, morning, afternoon, with dinner? Try the carbonated flavored water, they aren't that bad. Good luck, free free to add me :)