Heylo ol ! <3

Options
My name is iNNa. I found my fitness pal in Parents Magazine. I'm excited about this journey. I'm looking forward to giving and receiving tips, ideas and motivation from the community. Have a day !

Replies

• nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    welcome! I'm not a parent but there's lots of people here who are. good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you want :)
  • DoralisM
    Options
    Welcome Inna.. this is an awesome site; you will become addicted! LOL Im a parent too... nothing feels better than to be able to play with/run after your children without getting tired. I'm ready to enjoy my family time & do more outdoor activities. Good luck on your weight loss!
  • sarynbub
    Options
    Hello, My name is Sarah and I am a mom of a 3 year old very active little boy. I am still tryin to figure out where they get all their energy lol. My husband is an over the road truck driver so most of the time it is just me and our son at home. I have put on alot of weight since I have had my son. I want to get it off while him and myself are both young enough to enjoy his childhood together. Add me if you would like I am new to all this too. A good friend of mine told me about this site and so far i absolutely love it. Everyone I have encountered has been so supportive and it really does help (even tho we dont actually know each other) good luck with this
    Sarah