rewards???

Options
so i am only 1.2 lbs from my goal weight and I was chatting with my husband and i asked him if he thought i should "reward" myself when i reach my goal. He said yes...and i am just trying to figure out what a good reward is...I will have lost a total of 68 lbs. :)

Replies

• music4rach
    Options
    first of all congrats on the weight loss!!!!!! that is incredible! I went on a short cruise when I reached my goal last summer... I am not trying to get a lil smaller... but that is a big reward... I also have friends who rewarded themselves with a tatoo... or the easy choice and a necessary one would be a shopping spree! I also think a spa day would be a great reward!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    get your nails/hair done. go to the spa go buy a nice outfit, have hubby leave for the day, not sure if you have kids, and if you do, have him take them out. just drive and drive until you find somewhere nice to go. theres lots of things. just not food related haha.
  • alteregocc
    Options
    Congratulations!! Reward yourself with a spa day or shopping for new lingerie....something to make you feel beautiful and to remind yourself how far you have come. :o)
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    congrats... thats so amazing... get a makeover... get your hair done, nails, facial etc...
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Whatever you chose...just not a food binge...thats what I always think about...when I get done I am going to go eat something awesome! (and I probably will) But I can't binge on it...which is what I always want to do. I personally am going to spend the extra $$$ to buy a VIctoria Secret swim suit... (one of the ones in my picture)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    A WHOLE NEW WARDROBE, HONEY!!! For me... a few staple items I wouldn't feel comfortable in before I lost weight (just to give you some ideas!):

- White pants
    - A clingy red or black dress (not one that poofs out to hide the belly!)
    - 3 inch REAL stilettos (I'm talking - not bought at Payless, lol! I'm definitely buying myself some REAL, name-brand heels when I get to my goal weight)

Also, I'll be getting a couple new bikinis (last summer I was in L bikinis, I'm hoping for a M this summer!) as well as a pedicure and new tattoo.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    i would say reward yourself with some new clothes or if you have a hobby then reward yourself with that. some of my rewards would be new clothing, new nail polish, cell phone covers, etc lol:)

edit: yeah i forgot to mention A NEW BIKINI ... wow ... that reminds me i've not wore a bikini since probably 2006 or 2007
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    thanks everyone! I have been wanting a new tattoo pretty bad! :) and i really need new clothes so...maybe thats what i will do! :)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    OMG CONGRATS!!!

I say CLOTHES!! :) that's my plan hehe
  • Jenn421
    Jenn421 Posts: 56
    Options
    Well congrats I lost alot but not enough yet but I'm going on a big shopping spree when I get goal for all new clothes
  • bekkyhughes
    Options
    Try out a new hair colour and cut to compliment you new look :)

Buy a dress from a shop you wouldn't normally go into that makes you feel amazing.

Time for a new swimsuit?
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result! Well done. Definately deserves a reward ;-)

When I reach my goal I'm going shopping for clothes and lingerie...
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You should totally reward yourself. Have a "pamper-me" day at a spa or obviously go shopping since you will/do need a new wardrobe! Whatever you do SAVOR your accomplishment (and not with food) because you have obviously worked extremely hard!!
    CONGRATS! :happy:
  • Nikita47
    Options
    I havent made up my mind but my goal loss is close to yours....I would really like a photo shoot, or a tattoo.
  • chantalicious
    Options
    New panties! I love DKNY from Macys they are awesome and make you feel super sexy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!