Bad Food Hangover!

Options
Okay, so I call it bad food, but you all know what I mean by this!

I have been eating healthy now for 5 weeks, in that time I have had 2 fatty days as I like to call them.

The next day I am suffering like mad! Sickness feeling and terrible guts (sorry).

The first day I had a kebab and the next day i was ill. I generally thought it might have been bad meat cause I only ate a little of that and them chucked it away.

Then the other was on the 15th, Father's Day. We had a fry up and cheese tasting at a good festival (I didn't eat much cheese) and then a barbecue!

Sure enough next day I felt horrendous!

Do you all get this?

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    No, I don't. I really haven't given up any foods. I just eat in moderation every day. I guess the concept of being "addicted to food" was going to lead to a "food hangover" sooner or later. :indifferent:

Hope you feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Not with particular types of food because I still eat everything I used to, but on the couple of days I have eaten much more than I normally do I have suffered really badly about 2 hours after I've eaten. I mean doubled over in agony with stomach cramps, having to lay in the floor because it hurts so much. It's quite good really because after 2 episodes like this I haven't overeaten due to the fear of the fear of the pain.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I can't overeat anymore....well, I can, but I suffer much more for it than I used to and I really don't enjoy it. If the suffering for you was hitting sooner, I'd say get your gallbladder checked out, but not suffering until the day after doesn't seem to fit that.
  • Runescape86
    Runescape86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not with particular types of food because I still eat everything I used to, but on the couple of days I have eaten much more than I normally do I have suffered really badly about 2 hours after I've eaten. I mean doubled over in agony with stomach cramps, having to lay in the floor because it hurts so much. It's quite good really because after 2 episodes like this I haven't overeaten due to the fear of the fear of the pain.

You sure you don't have gallstones? I had this and got it checked out and turns out to be this and I experienced the same but alot longer then two hours at a time.
  • Rattym123
    Rattym123 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hmm... I just thought it might have been that my body was not used to rich food anymore. I never though of gall stones or anything x