Scales Lie (With Pictures to Prove It)

Options
2»

Replies

• ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Nice job. Just remember you are losing inches, gaining muscle (which weighs more), thus your scale is remaining the same. You look amazing!! As long as your happy with the new improved you (and pics have a 1000 words) - who cares what the scale is screaming at you... Keep going girl :)
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I TOTALLY needed this today as I've been working my butt off for the past 2 weeks with very little numerical reward. But, I keep noticing firmness in new places and loose-ness in my clothes.... I need to start taking more pictures! Surely something is changing!
  • ItsFunnyCauseHesFat
    ItsFunnyCauseHesFat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow....you look incredible! Your pictures couldn't have made your point any better!
  • Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing 2 nights ago. I wasnt getting down on myself but I wasnt noticing changes like others were- and my scale isnt moving. For me, I went to a diffrent location for 3 weeks for work, when I came back all my coworkers were like wow, your smaller! I was like uh? Anyhow I rummaged through my phone and decided to make a collage on my instagram and show side by side pics and save them to my phone as my inspiration. I am not ready to post them as a success yet, but yes I said YET! I cannot wait to be a success story!

Congrats to you! The pictures make all the diffrence!!! Keep up the hard work

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It is funny how other people can see the things we are blind to! My husband kept telling my I was looking smaller and more fit, and my response was, "Maybe a tiny bit, but not much because I haven't lost any weight." Silly me.
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I echo all the comments above - well done and great message (scales lie!). Your legs are gorgeous in that dress!
  • lookin08902
    lookin08902 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Beautiful changes! Thanks for sharing. I was getting depressed with the scale too, but seemed to think I'm looking better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!