Over 100 pounds to lose

Options
Hi, guys! I'm new to this site. I enjoy healthy foods and working out but have always struggled with weight loss. I'm a distributor with It Works! (gethealthywithmary.myitworks.com) and finding success with some of my company's products (love them!) but my main goal is a healthier lifestyle all around. I'm looking to make friends and am open to suggestions. Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• JennyBilyeu
    JennyBilyeu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a 107 lbs to lose. What a struggle!! I'm here for ya gal. If you're here looking for support in your weight loss journey, you have certainly come to the right place! You'll find TONS of it! Add me if you would like. Awesome to have you!
  • MikeVacanti
    MikeVacanti Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to both of you :)

I would give this woman a follow: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/4milesat40

She is down nearly 160 pounds on her journey.

If you have more specific questions, I'd love to help!
  • mattn72
    mattn72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New here too. Wish you the best!
  • ronnie554
    ronnie554 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started with over 100, but now down to about 90 pounds to go :) Feel free to add me if you wish! Best of luck on your weight loss journey!
  • ketogurledm86
    ketogurledm86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs as well, currently weighing in at 235. feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    I have 192 pounds that I am working to lose, so please, feel free to add me :)
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I lost 150 pounds on my own, before this site. With this site I have lost another 50 pds it is amazing the amount of support you get. The support and motivation you get on here keeps you going. Feel free to add me if you need an extra motivating buddy :)

Nadia
  • Lara124911
    Lara124911 Posts: 23
    Options
    I was over weight and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I lost 18 pounds in one month without much exercise and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrased to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at secretosdelara@gmail.com and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day