January 2011 - no more junk late at night

Options

Replies

• rosemary10
    Options
    Good for you asj! :flowerforyou: i work late too, actually all night. So consequently I often don't have a "normal" cut off time. I try to limit Junk Snacks and quit eating 2 hrs before my I go to sleep, whatever time that is.

I'm happy about having a day that is not wayover on calories! Nice to get back to it.

Me 4 vs Junk Snacks 1
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    8 me/3 LNS
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I'll count last night, cos it ended up well - but I was close to spoiling it, after putting something in my mouth a bit past my cut-off. I went to bed pretty late, so that was still 3 hrs before sleeping:
    Me: 10 - LNS 1

It's time I make this comment: my cut-off is not that strict! If it's not up to me when I have the last bite, than what it matters is that I don't end up eating continuously :smile:.

samgig, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    asj, I am impressed and proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    okay for the night of 1/11/11 I went home and did some exercise with my Carmen Electra disc 1 and went to bed. So take that LNS I chose exercise over you!:tongue:

LNS 1 ME 2
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 7 ~ LNS: 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    9 me/3 LNS
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 4
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 1
  • whatstheplan
    Options
    What a great idea, eating once the kids are in bed is the thing that blows my daily total. having a fixed time after which I don't eat might actually work! Will see what happens - had bad day yesterday, better today but not as good as I should be, hopefully back to being good tomorrow.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I just realized I had miscounted last time I logged in. My corrected total is:
    Me: 3
    LNS: 9
    While not great, this is an improvement so I'm happy. I am going in the right direction as far as this challenge - just not in overall calories. :ohwell: Oh well. Can't have everything.....yet.
    Will keep trying.
    Zaza
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    10 me/3 LNS
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 12 - LNS: 1

whatstheplan, welcome! :flowerforyou: Good plan, to fix your cut-off so that you stay away from food, which probably feels like a reward, once the hard day is over. You may be flexible and adjust you cut-off depending on when the kids are sound asleep - say half an hour after that? Good luck and let us know how it goes for you! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    To all the lovely people who have embarked this challenge, but have gotten quiet: every one of us who's been at this for a long time had ups and downs. Don't feel embarrassed if you've "messed up" a few nights. The key to success is to stick to the challenge, to keep on trying. Then in a few days you'll see the reward on your scale :wink: and enjoy breakfast even more :wink:

So, are you back already? :heart:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 9 ~ LNS: 4
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    I win again LNS 1 ME 3:happy:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    11 me/3 LNS
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Well, it's 1 for 1 since I last posted. That's still better than the beginning of the month. We went to the movies last night and....Anyway, I can highly recommend "The King's Speech" with Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush.
    Hope you all enjoy the holdiay week-end.
    Zaza
    Me: 4
    LNS: 10
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 13 - LNS: 1

I have no clue where the +2lbs on the scale come from - maybe I ate more hidden salt yesterday? :frown: Not dramatic, just a bit surprising...
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Lost track of time. Was at my daughters house. It's something like:

Me 7 / JS 2

Dew, you're probably right about the salt, cause 2 lbs is overeating beyond maintenance by 7,000 cals. (Highly unlikely) :laugh:

Have a great weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 9 ~ LNS: 5