Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for gals w/at least 50 lbs left to lose for group

2»

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    I'm in... 39 down and roughly 87 (at least) to go... according to caliper tests I only have 87 left but according to BMI charts i have much more so we'll see :-)
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    I'm in if you still have room.
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    If you're not at the max yet, I'd love to join. I've got another 60 pounds to go. Thanks!
  • ljb304
    ljb304 Posts: 151 Member
    You are in Sandjar.

Last one!!!!

Thanks for all the replies. You should receive an invitation shortly.
  • ljb304
    Let me know if you don't get an invitation. Thanks!
  • I notice that this group was started in 2011 or 12? So I am way late in seeing this invitation. Are you still accepting people who need to loose over 50 lbs? I definitely do need to loose over that and I sure do need the help and support of a group. I joined the online Weight Watchers and was very disappointed with it. It was a pure waste of money! So anyone considering that, don't! I guess I will wait and find out if this is still a viable group. Thanks!
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Kitty is in!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ljb304
    Sorry we're full.

I just started the group today. Not sure why it says it was started in 2011-2012. :ohwell:
  • jennenreed
    jennenreed Posts: 4 Member
    I am looking for support right now as well. I have about 53 pounds to lose (I have lost 43 so far) and am training for the Waves to Wine MS ride. The ride is 175 miles over 2 days and I'm riding it for my little sister who has MS. The ride is in September and I'd like to let go of some of the extra weight so I don't have to drag it up and down hills from SF to Sonoma!
  • jennenreed
    jennenreed Posts: 4 Member
    Bummer. Good luck!
  • shanellev
    shanellev Posts: 19 Member
    I have a page ANYONE can join for motivation for learning curves and everything else. the page on facebook is called

Getupndmove

I will put a link below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/884192594929136/

the page is Getupndmove....without the a
    not GetupAndmove

Hope to see more of you on the page :)
  • DonnaMDaniels
    DonnaMDaniels Posts: 33 Member
    sad i missed this
  • sabe14
    sabe14 Posts: 4 Member
    i would like to join I have 50 lbs to lose:wink: