30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• p66jlo
    p66jlo Posts: 7
    Options
    Brilliant advice everyone. I'm not very good at knowing what to eat before and After. It's quite a science.
    I have really appreciated all the comments and support, so thank you.
    I have spread a huge amount of arnica gel on my thighs. Lol.
    I think I need to suck it up and hopefully the results will outweigh the current aches and pains.
    ????????
  • lucystock91
    Options
    Is it recommended you only do the 1 20min session a day for the results? I've thought what a few others have said and thought 'is that it?!' but if that's all it takes - thats amazing..
    When should you move onto level 2/3?? Its day 1 for me on Level One so the motivation is through the roof! :)
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds this week. I only do it three days per week since I also lift heavy weights and I need the rest. Seems like a good program so far. I was already quite conditioned when I started, so no muscle aches the next day.
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Reply to question about all-those-results-in-just-20-minutes-a-day?:

Hard to believe,but it's been true for me! My arms, back, waist, thighs all look better and I feel great.

I add 30 minutes of stationary bike with lots of 'hills' afterwards to make a longer workout.

Tomorrow is my day 30, so I've got her Ripped in 30 DVD all ready to go for Friday!
  • DaniWhis
    DaniWhis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tonight, so I really appreciate this thread and all the advice! :) Thanks, OP!
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this tonight, thanks for all the info!