New here

Options
FitRodr
FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
Started a few days ago and intended to stick with it. Skipped a day. But back on track again. I've always struggled back and forth with my weight. Gain 50, loose 50, gain 50, gain 50, looxd 25, gain 12. That's were I am today. Weight Watchers worked for a while. But think I might be able to get the same support here and have better tools and a supportive community. 47 years young. 5'10, 202 this morning. Goal to get to 170 which is a really good place for me to be. I have a really bad back. Somedays I can do everything I need to do and get 13 minutes on the treadmill. Other day's are not that good and may mean no treadmill on yoga stretches. My goal is to increase my physical activity which will give me less time to eat and more time to focus an the things I WANT to really do. I love to walk... would love to be able to run again . But I know, baby steps. My sis-in-law inspires me everyday. For now just logging what I eat and seeing how hard it is to make goal is enough..... next week I will have a better clue of this weeks weaknesses and have a better plan. Thanks for your suppor!

Replies

• tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    hi i no about the weight watchers thing! i really cant get my head around all the points and would rather count calories!
    this year is our year bring it on xx
  • Sherilynn1
    Sherilynn1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started keeping track of what i eat yesterday Jan. 10th it is amazing to see the calories that you consume and don't realize. This tool is really going to help me to loose the weight i need to loose.
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    :drinker: GOOD FOR ALL OF YOU for taking control of YOUR life!
  • AmyE73
    AmyE73 Posts: 5
    Options
    This is week two here for me but I haven't posted until today. I'm still not sure how to create my own post so if anyone can help with that I'd appreciate that. I am here to lose weight and get into shape. I saw a picture of myself over christmas next to my best friend and was shocked how fat I looked! My goal is to lose 20 lbs and tone up along the way! My 5 girlfriends are meeting me here in FL at the end of July to take a girlfriends getaway to Key West. My plan is to be looking fab by that time! All the encouragement I can get along the way would be greatly appreciated! I lost one pound last week and made it to the gym four days last week.
    Good luck to all of you out there!!

2510338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter