How to make a Graze box?

Options
I was on Spotify when I got an ad for this "Graze" thing, and it told me I could get a free box, so I went on the website and set up an account. How do I make a box, though? I apparently have it set so that I get a box every 2 weeks, but how do I choose what I get in my box? I'm really confused.

Replies

• futureformermrsfisher
    Options
    You don't explicitly choose, unfortunately! In the beginning, Graze will randomly send you four different snacks. As you try them, you can log into your account online and you'll see a list of the ones you've tried in your history. You can mark the ones you like to be sent more frequently, and mark ones you don't like so that you stop receiving them. Over time, you'll start receiving the ones you like way more often. That's about the best you can do though, which sucks - I would get nothing but hot cross buns and cinnamon pretzel if I could!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    You don't get to pick. I was really interested in graze until I realized how much cheaper it is to make my own 'healthy' trail mix (basically what it is- nuts and fruits and crackers).
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I signed up for the first free box, then cancelled my subscription. I just wanted to try it. It was a lot of fun and excitement to get a bunch of surprise snacks in the mail, but most of them turned out to be

A. over-hyped trail mix
    B. way, way too calorie dense for the flavor/nutrient content
    C. not very tasty

Plus, it's all super tiny portions. You're paying for the presentation and the hype more than anything.

So, yeah, get the first box for free just for fun, but don't pay them good money unless you really, really like the box.
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I got them 5 times and then cancelled (1st and 5th boxes were free). The best ones were the flavored nuts - I had some great pistachios, chili lime cashews, and almonds. The trail mixes I got had too much dried fruit and sometimes had weird overly sweet cookie or candy-like things in them - strange, and they weren't even good. The flapjacks (like mini granola bars) were SO delicious, but high in sugar and not very satisfying. I also really liked one of the bruschetta dipper things, but it was basically just breadsticks. A fun treat, but pretty empty calories.

all in all, I felt like it was an unnecessary temptation rather than an asset to my nutrition plan! the snacks are nicely portioned out, but most of them (besides the nuts) wouldn't be very satisfying for the calories.