Need a buddy like me?

burningstar28
burningstar28 Posts: 23
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Hi! This may sound silly but I am looking for a buddy who is somewhat similar to myself in a few areas, I am looking for someone who likes motivational quotes, articles, etc. someone who would like to share a motivational story, quote, or picture every day or so or maybe just say something inspiring...someone who can motivate me, and let me motivate them....maybe we can even get a little competition going...I have 25 - 45lbs to lose, and I want to change my life this year. I want to prove that my life is worth living and that I can do anything I set my mind to, including becoming fit. Want to be my buddy? Send me a message!

Replies

• hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Friend request :)
  • texasguy
    texasguy Posts: 21 Member
    The defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Your life won't change unless you change your life.

Good Luck with your new way of life.

Brian
  • Doesn't sound silly at all its the greatest thing you can do. OH yeah and welcome by the way :). Surround yourself by those who are most positive at helping you achieve the very best at anything you put your mind too. The motivational quotes never get old. Great luck on your journey and we here at MFP are all here to support you.
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    I am also looking for a buddy so maybe we can help each other along this journey. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds. By the way I'm Patsey.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    I am that buddy! Dana, nice to meet you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Going to check your profile now :smile:
  • I am new to this site and you have around the same amount of weight to lose as I do. My ideal loss is 50 pounds :) I could use a buddy since most of my friends lack the motivation haha! :)
This discussion has been closed.