P90X

Options
I have just started using my-fitness pal and i have lost almost 6lbs. I am currently doing a program called P90x, and i was wondering if anyone had a way to track those exercises??

Replies

• TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I think the majority of people wear a HRM. That is how I track my exercises. It makes exercising a lot more fun! :o)
  • bustacapps
    Options
    I am have been doing P90X for over 2 weeks as well. The best way to track is probably to use a heart rate monitor. If you don't have one, I think the workouts burn around 500 calories on average...
  • adeedoo
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing... I have P90X and insanity. So far for Insanity I have just logged it as high impact aerobic workout...(intense cardio) but for P90X that would be more weight training and cardio...Sorry I am no help :(
  • cloviscole
    Options
    thanks i never checked back since i mostly use my app.. i do have a hr monitor and i will start to use that. under my app i have been just adding under calisthenics. good to know there are others out there doing my same program. its hard but totally worth it.