15 Months & First 100lbs Gone

Options

Replies

• ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Love the way you took control - keep going!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this on the Big Wide World Board too! EVERYBODY needs to see that it can be done.

Pages of applause and cheers are well in order!:drinker:
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    How inspiring to see it can be done, 100lbs is fantastic and a very noticeable difference! Well done. :-)
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ...but I think losing a 100lbs deserves a bit of celebrating.
    Understatement of the year! Congratulations! You are inspiring! Thank you for sharing this.
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What an inspiration you are, nothing can stop you! Go! Go! Go!
  • sorcha1977
    sorcha1977 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You ARE a success story, so don't say things like, "I'm not a success story yet..." Think of all the people you know who want to lose 5-10 pounds but haven't, and you've lost ONE HUNDRED. :)

Also, I have PCOS, and I know just how hard it is to get that scale to move and those inches to come off. It is a daily, sometimes hourly, struggle. So double congrats for taking off 100 pounds with that evil monster breathing down your neck.

Here's to the next 100! :drinker:
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!! You look so much younger!!
  • TraceyLee1102
    TraceyLee1102 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment!! You should be so proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
    Congrats on the 100lb loss!!
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bravo to You...
    You look great. I can really see it all around you especially the waist and hips.
    How many sizes are you down?
    Just curious because I'm in a similar boat.

Thanks,
    JoAnna. :flowerforyou:
  • TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Really well done, and with your health issues too - congratulations. You will be an inspiration to many x
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    awesome.. rock it.. atb.
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Only 3 sizes lost. Plus sizes have sooo much stretch to them that I find going by clothing size not at all accurate.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I started out at 360 and I am at 288 now. I have to say that you are wrong............YOU ARE A SUCCESS! You motivated me today and I really appreciate it! Big hugs lovely lady! You are amazing and doing WONDERFUL!!!
  • njadh51
    njadh51 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Super job!...congrats on a great effort and prayers more good things for you to come! :drinker:
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's amazing!!!
  • buttrfli322
    buttrfli322 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definitely a success!!!! Keep it up! You are an inspiration to more than you know.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :drinker:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You are ROCKING it Lady! Congratulations on your loss of 100lbs! You can really see a difference in the pictures. You should be so proud of yourself and your progress! Keep pushing forward and being an inspiration to us all! (^_^)
  • praveenkumardzeko
    praveenkumardzeko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job. You inspire me
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    so good.

so so good.

Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!