hello im new from essex

Options
:tongue: hello im new and from essex i have been doing this on my phone for a week and this is the first time ive been online and must say i love it. i have not been well for a week with a viral infection so my diet calender have been under but im now well and ready to start dieting and exercising. i just need some help, support, advice and more importantly friends. soooo please add me and lll look forward to seeing you soon

much love melissa x:flowerforyou:

Replies

• beckymorris68
    beckymorris68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have added you. I am from Essex too!

Becky
  • Weeble91
    Options
    Hi essex peeps...i'm assuming you mean Essex, Maryland. if not, hi anyway :) it's a great site...i've turned everyone onto it at work and we'll be using it for our biggest loser contest starting Friday, lol.
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome from not so distant Hertfordshire :flowerforyou:
  • lauracary84
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Laura from Bath, am new to this as well this online tracker will be brilliant whilst I am at work and using the app at home will be useful.

Am ready to give lots of support and help Melissa, you can help me as well :happy:

Not sure how I add people though? x
  • yvie666
    yvie666 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Laura

Am new too! bit daunted but ready to do this after my friend joined a week ago and has already lost 2.2 pound!

You add friends by searching for their username on friends tab and requesting them!

Best of luck and willing to support you in this - will be good to discuss with someone - have been working from home a lot lately and life is getting far too sedentary!

x Yve x:drinker:
  • yvie666
    yvie666 Posts: 12
    Options
    wow ! you have done so well! any tips pls? am new to this x:drinker: sorry that was aimed at the guy from Hertfordshire! best of luck to you all
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hey welcome to MFP, its a great site i find it helpful especially if i feel like im gunna go over my calories i start to read the sucess stories and it gives me the motivation i need to get thru it.
    i will add you.
    anyone else feel free to add me too :)
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    wow ! you have done so well! any tips pls? am new to this x:drinker: sorry that was aimed at the guy from Hertfordshire! best of luck to you all

No big secret really , just counting calories and exercising more, but I couldn't have done it without the support from this site :bigsmile: Have added you - good luck :flowerforyou:
  • jenblwr
    jenblwr Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Essex too - like you I started this on my phone a few weeks ago but logged on here for the first time on Monday...so far it's great...just hope I can actually shift some weight and get healthier this time!
  • beckymorris68
    beckymorris68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Weeble91 - we mean Essex, England! But you're welcome to join us in a natter, too!
    How's everyone doing with the weight loss?
  • nicola1974
    nicola1974 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello All

Like most of you I am new here too. I am from Hornchurch, Essex which is near Romford. I would love some more Essex friends to keep me going.

Nicola
  • Nickfield1
    Options
    Another Essex newbie, really loving the site and the app, feel free to add as a friend the more people that follow the more help it is, and also in return.

finding the app great and counting the calories has really been an eye opener for me!!!

Good luck all

nick
  • debbieemmett
    Options
    nicola...Hornchurch is just down the road from me..im in Aveley...and loving this site.. :)