6lbs to go, How should I celebrate reaching my goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Definately get a new tattoo!! Congrats on your super huge accomplishment, you look great!!
  • ximenia
    ximenia Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like the tattoo idea, but if that's not your thing how about spending the day at a waterpark? You get to show off your new amazing body in a swimsuit and have fun cause waterparks are awesome.
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    67lbs down in 4-1/2 months!!

HOW did you do this???? You look amazing!! Get a tattoo! I plan on another one when I reach goal (which seems like forever away):flowerforyou:
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I like the tattoo idea, but if that's not your thing how about spending the day at a waterpark? You get to show off your new amazing body in a swimsuit and have fun cause waterparks are awesome.

haha totally awesome :laugh:
  • BrittanyMG3
    Options
    67lbs down in 4-1/2 months!!

HOW did you do this???? You look amazing!! Get a tattoo! I plan on another one when I reach goal (which seems like forever away):flowerforyou:

Thank you!!
    I am eating 1200 calories, I am also following the 21 day fix eating plan! completely love it! I cut all junk out of my diet, I eat only simple healthy foods that i can make myself. No mayo, no milk (only almond 3oz-1-2X per week) so added salt, I substitute sugar with Stevia in the raw. I am eating lower carbs and higher protein. I also started doing p90x3 this week! :smile:
  • siobhanclark93x
    siobhanclark93x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Total inspiration for me lol

Why not go somewhere hot & sunny and get that bikini body out! I like the tattoo idea too! So why not get one when your away on holiday? :D

Protaras in Cyprus has an amazing tattoo artist and an amaaazing beach :D xx
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    what about a family camping/ hiking holiday or some water sports ?
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before and now you are just stunning-hope you find something to celebrate your incredible accomplishment!:glasses:
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    First of all you are absolutely gorgeous! And have accomplished a great feat! That should be a reward in itself :flowerforyou:

BUUUUT.....

You seem to like tattoos. How about a new one that celebrates/commemorates/praises your struggle/accomplishment :wink:

Once again congrats!!!! :drinker:

^^ This

Yep I'm for the tattoo...that is what I am going to get when i hit my goal, I have 2 already (thinking of getting them covered though but not too sure) the one I plan to get is a nice sized back piece with my 3 kids baby footprints incorporated into a fall scene since they were all born in the fall. I do plan on getting myself a charm for my pandora bracelet when I hit my goal right before my main goal.

Congrats on your weight loss you look great!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo? I notice you have some already.

I celebrated by going shopping for new clothes. I was tired of looking frump-tastic.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I got myself a FitBit Flex, loving it ever since :bigsmile:
  • BrittanyMG3
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Total inspiration for me lol

Why not go somewhere hot & sunny and get that bikini body out! I like the tattoo idea too! So why not get one when your away on holiday? :D

Protaras in Cyprus has an amazing tattoo artist and an amaaazing beach :D xx

Thank you! unfortunately the bikini bod is looong gone :tongue: my babies did a number on my belly.--but-- that sounds SO nice!
  • BrittanyMG3
    Options
    I got myself a FitBit Flex, loving it ever since :bigsmile:

I have flex too! Love it!
  • BrittanyMG3
    Options
    awesome Ideas! Thank you everyone for the ideas and kind words!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!