new looking for some support

Options
hello... I'm a mom of 2 and at my heaviest... i'm trying to get my weight on track for so many reasons... I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated ( i fall off the wagon so easily). I'm trying to change the way I eat and hopefully finally lose weight..

Replies

• liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom as well and in the middle of my weightloss journey.. I log daily and have an open diary. I'll add ya :)
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of 3 beautiful daughters. I've been on my journey with MyfitnessPal for almost one year. I'd be happy to encourage you.
  • heatherrobs
    heatherrobs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a one year old and a 3 year old :) I am heavier than I have ever been. I know how it feels to fall off the wagon because life with kids is so crazy. I will add you.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Single mom of one and I know how easy it is to fall off the wagon. Just started my journey again this week.

You can do this!
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 40's with two kids, commute two hours a day, and am in grad school. My weight has been up and down since I was a teenager and I, also, get super committed for a few months, succeed, and then fall off the wagon with a bigger thud each time.

All of the responses to your post so far have been so friendly and welcoming. I just started MFP 5 days ago and I would love to be in your support system as well!
  • Suznd75
    Suznd75 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi guys...I am just trying to add a few more friends!

I love helping and motivation people. Take a look at my profile and if you are Interested, please feel free to add me!

Suz