Hi all from lucky bloke.

Options
I`ve been using the iphone app for the last few days and first thing i noticed was how much fat was in a KFC variety meal (sooo gutted!!).

I`ve just been looking at the full website to see what else is available, I have to say i feel like a complete fraud being on here, as i only need/want to lose about 10-15 lbs. I have just read about all you who have stuck to it and lost so much more than i am aiming for! WELL DONE!!

I am just getting back into some weight training after a 15 year lay off, I would love to get back into that shape again, and first thing is losing the KFC tyre from my waist! (N.B. In the interests of fairness,other fatty fast foods are available!)

Enjoy the benefits and keep that image in your minds of the shape you are going to be :-)

Rob

Replies

• ucfgemini
    Options
    It doesn't matter how much you have to lose..it's still hard! It's actually harder to lose that last 10 then the first 50 so I feel ya.. no need to feel like a "fraud." You're here so that's a good thing... I just started this morning.
  • catzx10r
    Options
    I love the mobile version cus i can keep the mental momentum going any time i need it! Just look at my phone at work and decide what i can eat for tea to keep my nutrition and calorie goals on target.
    Good luck ucfgemini!