Was this discussed yet? Jeremy Meeks...

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
jeremy-meeks1.png?w=586&h=343

Yes, he's gorgeous BUT he's a criminal. I just can't believe so many women are going so crazy about this guy! Just wondering what everyone thought of this. Personally, I want him where he belongs...in jail!

Replies

• ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Never heard of him.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    To be prefectly honest...looks like he is a still in the closet gay man. The thug life doesn't like the gay life very much and the tear drop is probably just something to keep him from getting beat up.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,594 Member
    Options
    Probably was able to get away with a lot of stuff because of his looks. Same thing happens with women too. He finally just got caught.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    To be prefectly honest...looks like he is a still in the closet gay man. The thug life doesn't like the gay life very much and the tear drop is probably just something to keep him from getting beat up.

Exactly what about him makes you think he is an in the closet gay man?
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    He's gorgeous ! Yes, he does belong in jail !! But since I've been w/ bad boys all my life.. I can see why us stupid women fall for them (well not as bad as him)... UGH. I'm going to church now.. bye!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    looking at him and fantasizing about him is immoral and something or other... i forgot. but it's bad, so don't do it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I just think its a total waste. With that face, he could have had a much better life, and maybe even spread a little of his blessings around to others.

Alas, instead of jet-setting the world, he will become Bubba's trophy wife.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Pretty boys are not really my type, but he is a beautiful man. Such a shame that he didn't use his God-given gifts to do something positive and productive in life. People work their butts off and even get surgery to look like him, and they get paid handsomely for it. I agree that he probably got away with quite a bit before he finally got caught because of how he looks. I don't know what he did, but yes, if he did the crime, then he deserves to do the time.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I don't think he's that attractive, if I'm honest.

And I certainly don't get swooning over a mugshot...
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Tear drop tattoos negate any attractiveness on anyone. I don't know the story, I'm just looking at the picture.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Violent criminal offenders get love letters every day. Nobody said women were smart.

If people only went after partners that were a good choice the population would be at about 6 million people as opposed to 6 billion.

Case in point the "He's too cute to be a terrorist" crowd who write love letters to the Boston Marathon Bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

We're our own worst enemies, we women-folk.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Tear drop tattoos negate any attractiveness on anyone. I don't know the story, I'm just looking at the picture.

Agreed. That tear drop tattoo does no one's face any favors.
  • midas1022
    midas1022 Posts: 151
    Options
    What is he guilty of?
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....
  • Tla0126
    Tla0126 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

And it's especially bad news for one person in particular!

Ha!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Idk. Not my type. I prefer unattainable clean records.
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    jesse_zps663e82dd.jpg

He looks like Jesse Williams from Grey's Anatomy.