Replies

• lilmisslanna
    lilmisslanna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look great!
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can absolutely see the difference. I'm finishing up week 3 of Alpha, and seeing this is a great motivation. When did you start losing the weight? I still haven't lost any ( i'm looking to lose about 4 pounds), but I really want to build more muscle. Thanks for sharing.
    I saw the weight really drop during the week you are on. I hope it ended up doing the same for you :D
  • mattjft
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! I've been checking out T-25 but I wasn't sure if I'm ready for the high impact stuff yet. I've been on His hip hop ab videos for about two weeks now. How did you log your exercise in Myfitnesspal?
    I used a hrm when I started Beta.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Good weight loss --- are you planning on continuing with cardio, or are you looking to incorporate weights?
  • mattjft
    Options
    Good weight loss --- are you planning on continuing with cardio, or are you looking to incorporate weights?
    That is the problem I am at now ha. I just finished the second gamma phase last week so I have done all 3 main phases plus the gamma hybrid phase. I dont know if I want to just keep doing it or to switch to weight training 3 days a week and two cardio days. All I have at my house is a weight bench with some weights and a few dumbells. I am just afraid if I do weights I wont stick with it or train every group appropriately.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    thank you for doing the exact same facial expression, I now believe that these are all legit.
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Keep up the great work. :0
  • mattjft
    Options
    thank you for doing the exact same facial expression, I now believe that these are all legit.
    What do want when I just roll out of bed haha
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    T25 is an awesome program! I had great results with it and I've had several people do great with it! One of my challengers has lost over 50 lbs with T25 and Shakeology!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB!!!! You are definately getting cut!!!! Thank you for sharing your awesome results!!!
  • mattjft
    Options
    T25 is an awesome program! I had great results with it and I've had several people do great with it! One of my challengers has lost over 50 lbs with T25 and Shakeology!
    I've enjoyed it. I didn't use shakeology. It's so overpriced.
  • mattjft
    Options
    NICE JOB!!!! You are definately getting cut!!!! Thank you for sharing your awesome results!!!
    Thank you!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go, I did beta.... going on to gamma. :D
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    WTG, great job! I am hoping the rumors of the Delta program come out this year. On the back of the Gamma DVD, it says, What's next, Delta, learn the Greek alphabet.
    http://focusedfitness.tv/focus-t25-delta-phase/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!