2nd time around with a lot of weight to lose

Options
Hi all, this is second time starting off fresh and I have over a 100lbs to lose. I would love some friends to keep me motivated and focused.

Replies

• Suznd75
    Suznd75 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi ...I have lost 70 pounds since December, so it is possible!

I love helping and motivating people. Take a look at my profile and if you are Interested, please feel free to add me!

Suz
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Add me, happy to help and on here every day I PROMISE Hugs to ya. YOU CAN DO THIS
    H
    x
  • mansarovar2015
    mansarovar2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting afresh too, this is my third time, i am with u , i visit the page everyday too, keeps me motivated to seee other people like me as well as the success stories
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, feel free to add me , I have lost 54 and still have 50 more to lose.
  • adhford09
    adhford09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too! I'm new to this and still trying to figure all this out. We can do it together :D
  • candyinmyheels
    candyinmyheels Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    this sounds similar to my situation...it's harder knowing that you can lose the weight, and realizing that the same things that worked last time do not work right now. at least that's what i am going through. i did ww before, but I really like how you can see the calorie breakdown with mfp's food logging. anyway, know that you are not alone in this crazy journey. let's do this thing.
  • Newmisha
    Newmisha Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm starting fresh as well. I have about 30 pounds to lose. Hopefully I can get enough motivation from myself and the community.
  • slightlydiminishing
    slightlydiminishing Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    happy to help anytime! Helping others stay motivated helps me stay motivated as well!
  • mybrwneyes
    Options
    Hi, I have started over again too and need motivation, so add me too :) I think everyone need motivation and help to keep on track. I Have 50 pounds that I want to lose.

Good luck and have a great day!
  • RegainingMyself
    Options
    I am happy to share support to anyone that will do the same, feel free to add me if that sounds like you! =)
  • kimbbeachbum
    kimbbeachbum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 lbs and would love to have some friends to help me along. I'm new to this whole e-community thing so bear with me as I stumble my way through this.
  • jlout
    jlout Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me I too am struggling and could always use the support.......I have 60 lbs left to lose. I log in everyday....
  • jlout
    jlout Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends to so add me and I will be happy to help with support...............
  • Lilcoopjaysmom
    Lilcoopjaysmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) I need to lose 100lb or more too, I'd love to have someone to motivate and them motivate me too :) xx
  • LisaBPhoto
    Options
    Hey. I am in the same boat. I just started MVP last Friday! :) When I purchased my Fitbit ONE.
    I have to say I am so ready for this..

In the past I completed Herbal Magic (10 years ago) and lost 120 lbs in 6 months. So after hitting maintenance I was married, and had a baby. Therefore, a year at home with a little one, it all came back on plus. I am looking to loose 110 lbs :)

LOVE having people to talk to and its always great to cheer each other on!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time around as well. Had to take a 3-1/2 year break due to medical reasons. I have 100 pounds to lose. Please feel free to send me a friend request. :-)
  • Sophiebugg
    Options
    Hi, this is my second time around as well. I lost 10 pounds the first time but stopped and was so bad I gained it all back. This time I really need to stick with it. I need to lose about 25 - 30 pounds. Would love any friends who want to support and be supported back.
  • wrinkled_pei
    wrinkled_pei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, just started this week. I am a former long term weight watcher with almost 100 lbs to lose. I'm in the same boat, would be nice to have friends to help keep me motivated.
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm a second-timer too. Going slow and steady. Anyone can feel free to add me. I have about 30-40 more pounds to lose.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Its my first real time go around. Ive lost 76 lbs so far, and want to lose another 70