Was this discussed yet? Jeremy Meeks...

Options

Replies

• tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I am a little angry that he looks that good in a damn mug shot. I assume my mug shot would look more like Gary Busey's
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I am a little angry that he looks that good in a damn mug shot. I assume my mug shot would look more like Gary Busey's

funny+horse+1.jpg

????

Edited because my original pic was huge
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I saw men online talking about how hot Jody Arias was, and how she was wild in bed. And look what she did...:huh:

Edit: I did not know who this guy was, until I saw this post. Never seen him or heard of him. He does look like a model, though. But, I am not interested in psychopaths, sadists, or violent people. But, like I said, I don't actually know who he is or what his crimes are. All I'm seeing on google is gun possession.
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Women are going crazy because he is extremely good looking. They don't care about his criminal record, I don't think they are looking to marry him, I mean how often do you see a mugshot of a blue eyed potential Calvin Klein model on the internet? I think the "bad boy" aspect of him is a turn on for some people too.

Take Rihanna for example. Many men find her gorgeous, she is a "bad girl", they fantasize about her, but would they really want to date her or marry her? Probs not.
  • christyserenity
    christyserenity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
  • christyserenity
    Options
    Well that sucks....I can't for the life of me actually post the picture. So if one of you can that would be great...lol
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if this had been posted yet!

He is easy on the eyes, no doubt. But he is a felon. I mean he has a tear drop tatt! There is no reason to defend him.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I think he looks straight crazy. Like a deep rooted crazy. You can see it in his eyes. *shivers*
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Women are going crazy because he is extremely good looking. They don't care about his criminal record, I don't think they are looking to marry him, I mean how often do you see a mugshot of a blue eyed potential Calvin Klein model on the internet? I think the "bad boy" aspect of him is a turn on for some people too.

Take Rihanna for example. Many men find her gorgeous, she is a "bad girl", they fantasize about her, but would they really want to date her or marry her? Probs not.

I saw a pic on fb where they photoshopped his tattoos out and put him in a Calvin Klein ad. Looked real good, but I still think he screams violence.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    First off... meh who goes for that chiseled blue eyed thing

Second. There's another picture of him where he looks gross and like the criminal he is.

I just can't find a link but I'm looking.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    What? I don't think he's attractive at all...

Does everyone have their beer goggles on already?! :drinker:
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

I dunno - she is pretty stinking rich - and I don't think she has been on a violent crime spree. I'd prolly poke holes in the condom at least.
  • MFPMol
    Options

I saw a pic on fb where they photoshopped his tattoos out and put him in a Calvin Klein ad. Looked real good, but I still think he screams violence.

He can scream violence all he wants in California and I will look at him from MN :)
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

See? There's always someone ready to defend a murderer.

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

I believe it was only a gun possession charge.
  • MFPMol
    Options

I dunno - she is pretty stinking rich - and I don't think she has been on a violent crime spree. I'd prolly poke holes in the condom at least.

lol. My point being you can find people attractive but that doesn't mean they are your "type" or someone you'd want to settle down with. Plus, he is innocent until proven guilty. (KIDDING).
  • midas1022
    midas1022 Posts: 151
    Options
    Ok I read what he was arrested for. 5 counts of gun charges and being part of a gang.
  • christyserenity
    Options
    First off... meh who goes for that chiseled blue eyed thing

Second. There's another picture of him where he looks gross and like the criminal he is.

I just can't find a link but I'm looking.

If you find the link I posted it's there...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

See? There's always someone ready to defend a murderer.

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

I believe it was only a gun possession charge.
    Only. No biggie.