Was this discussed yet? Jeremy Meeks...

Options

Replies

• MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

See? There's always someone ready to defend a murderer.

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

I believe it was only a gun possession charge.
    Only. No biggie.

Well in comparison to a murder....
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

Take Rihanna for example. Many men find her gorgeous, she is a "bad girl", they fantasize about her, but would they really want to date her or marry her? Probs not.

Bad, as in she smokes pot and is sexy? I didn't know that was a bad thing.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

Only. No biggie.

Gun possession and gang activity. But they won't go into detail about what he might have done.
  • MFPMol
    Options

Take Rihanna for example. Many men find her gorgeous, she is a "bad girl", they fantasize about her, but would they really want to date her or marry her? Probs not.

Bad, as in she smokes pot and is sexy? I didn't know that was a bad thing.

She has a CD titled good girl gone bad. I think you catch my drift...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Tear drop tattoos negate any attractiveness on anyone. I don't know the story, I'm just looking at the picture.

Agreed. That tear drop tattoo does no one's face any favors.

And it's especially bad news for one person in particular!

^Also this!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. He looks mean to me.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    I saw men online talking about how hot Jody Arias was, and how she was wild in bed. And look what she did...:huh:

Edit: I did not know who this guy was, until I saw this post. Never seen him or heard of him. He does look like a model, though. But, I am not interested in psychopaths, sadists, or violent people. But, like I said, I don't actually know who he is or what his crimes are. All I'm seeing on google is gun possession.

I have had several male friends who complain 24/7 about their insane girlfriends, but they claim to stay with them because the sex is so wild and hot. Of course, I am sure that woman do this as well. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options

Tear drop tattoo = murderer

I doubt he got it because of his love for the John Waters film Cry Baby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_drop_tattoo
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

:laugh: that movie was my first thought when I saw this picture.
  • MFPMol
    Options

1) you just used wiki to try to prove a point
    2) If someone gets a cross tattooed on them does that mean they automatically believe in Jesus?

Nothing is black and white, a lot of people do things or get tattoos without knowing the real meaning behind it. I'm not defending him though, I'm sure he has killed people or done things of that nature.
  • Kalici
    Options

2) If someone gets a cross tattooed on them does that mean they automatically believe in Jesus?

Nothing is black and white, a lot of people do things or get tattoos without knowing the real meaning behind it. I'm not defending him though, I'm sure he has killed people or done things of that nature.

All my point was is that there are multiple meanings for a tear drop tattoo and that it doesn't automatically mean he is a murderer.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    We are not sex objects..... #yesallmen
  • miss_mckenna
    miss_mckenna Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha. I live about 40 minutes away from where he was arrested. I can attest to the fact that Stockton is full of thugy thuggersons, that's just the life he grew into. I think Calvin Klein should post his bail and get him a lawyer...and some laser treatments.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

All my point was is that there are multiple meanings for a tear drop tattoo and that it doesn't automatically mean he is a murderer.

None of the meanings listed make him any more appealing.
  • MFPMol
    Options
    Hahahahaha. I live about 40 minutes away from where he was arrested. I can attest to the fact that Stockton is full of thugy thuggersons, that's just the life he grew into. I think Calvin Klein should post his bail and get him a lawyer...and some laser treatments.

His bail is only 900k, no big deal, just a few undies worth
  • Kalici
    Options

None of the meanings listed make him any more appealing.

I never said they did.
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    hahaha i have a tattoo of C'est La Vie... does that mean I'm french?? uhhh no. IDC that man is fine. I'd post his bail! <3
  • MFPMol
    Options
    hahaha i have a tattoo of C'est La Vie... does that mean I'm french?? uhhh no. IDC that man is fine. I'd post his bail! <3

I'll go halfsies with you
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

I'll go halfsies with you

hahaha yesss!