Healthy Snacks?

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaGraff
    MamaGraff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Dill pickles are my favorite snack, Celery with peanut butter is awesome too! Sometimes I also enjoy a triangle of laughing cow cheese.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    The cardboard the Graze boxes come in probably taste better than the snacks. They're expensive and totally not worth it.

OP, have you tried Nature Box? It seems like they have some good alternatives to chip-type things.

Otherwise, go with the normal snack foods and pre-portion so you don't over eat, and then fit that in with your daily goals. Good luck!

Considering you use the word 'probably' I am guessing that you haven't even tried Graze, so your thoughts lose their relevance. Yes, like all these mail order things, gram for gram they are expensive, but you are paying for the delivery, convenience and portion control. They taste great, and if you really don't like something you can ask them not to send it.

As for encouraging healthier snacking habits, they are priceless and seriously helped me give up the usual fatty sugar laden snacks that people go for in times of stress!