New and Need Advice

Options
Hi! I am looking for friends :) I am new to this website and would love some encouragement and wisdom. I only need to lose 10 lbs. but any tips amd guidance would be great :) feel free to add me!

Replies

• pumpkinmochi
    pumpkinmochi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aloha! I'm not certain how much wisdom I can give, but I can certainly give encouragement! My name is Tony. I am a 49 year-old Navy retiree, happily married, with four children. I am about to be teaching in my very first elementary school classroom, just as soon as I'm hired somewhere! Feel free to look at my profile, and feel free to add/not add me as you feel led. In any case, may the Lord bless you and yours!
  • lnilsson70
    Options
    Hi! I just joined my fitness pal, and am looking to lose 20 to 30 pounds. Would love to connect and share success stories along the way. Good luck!
  • seekingjoyandfitness
    Options
    Bump*
  • marieb96792
    Options
    aloha, I just started as well and need to lose 40 pds in 6 months. the more the better :)
  • chevysharon01
    Options
    Hello, I am also new to MFP and in need of friends to help support me on my journey. I need to lose about 30 more lbs. I have already lost 45, but it has taken me over 2 years to do it, but at least I am doing it. Please feel free to invite me as a friend to help each other out. God bless
  • ivelisse633
    Options
    hello everyone! joined today, i need to lose 40 pounds, i am 51 and female and ready to lose this weight.:love::laugh:
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks for add ;-) and good luck on your journey!!!! I know you'll be awesome :drinker:
  • seekingjoyandfitness
    Options
    Any more out there who need friends? :)
  • ehodgdend4
    ehodgdend4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can add me or i can add you or hell anyone can add me if they wish , never turn down anyone that needs that extra push
  • trublutopaz
    trublutopaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new as well. I've only been here three weeks. It's slow going as of yet. I'm hoping for better outcomes soon.
  • vallenshaw
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as well! I'm looking to lose about 90 lbs in about a years time. Would love to meet people who can help inspire and encourage me! I would love to help encourage others as well. Add me!