The grid is rough

Options
at june 1st of this yr i was at 406lbs, and just last yr in february i was 562.

ya that seems like a lot of weight loss, and some of my friends notice my drop off, clothes and fitting better, ya all that crap, but looking in the mirror i feel and see no different.

im the smallest ive been in maybe about 6 years, but at 406 im still huge and it seems so long until i hit my goal of 275, Id like to hit under 300 by the end of the year ATLEAST but no matter how much i press, it seems like timing is running against me, maybe im impatient, but the whole process is making me kinda down..

its too bad i dont have the funds to get sucked out of me via lipo

i think about it all the time, im trying to stay in high spirits but im not seeing fast enough results

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    There are some really great inspirational stories out there on the success board which can help get you through these difficult times. One that just popped up tonight is here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1331554-how-i-lost-391lbs-in-18-months-with-youtube-video

I can't find the link by if you can locate CyberEd's story, it's really awesome too.

Keep at it, you are doing great. Have you taken pictures to compare? I don't feel any different either and don't see a difference in the mirror, but when I look at before and current pictures, it is there.

ETA: Add a few friends on here too. Particularly ones you find inspiring, and who have been there too. They can be very valuable providing support when you need it. You can do this!
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it!

Check out Divaslimsdown on youtube for some moral support.

You've done a lot and you can make it the rest of the way. Keep up with your good habits and don't be impatient. Time will pass either way - whether you are doing the right thing or not. The only difference is that if you keep up with your efforts, you'll become more accomplished and reach your goals.

Very best of luck for the future.

I would recommend looking up the TED talk on grit, too, just for more inspiration.