Need positive friends

Options
Hello i''m Jane i'm 20 and my goal is to lose 100+ pounds . If your goal is similar to mines (losing weight) please add me . I'm looking for positive people to help motivate me and keep me on track . I'm kind , open minded , and a great listener .:flowerforyou:

Replies

• harveyme80
    harveyme80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi Jane :smile: we have the same goal trying to lose 100lbs. i just take it one day at a time... MFP really helps just started a month ago and i already lost 12lbs... we can do this :wink:
  • FattooFab
    FattooFab Posts: 6
    Options
    Let me rephrase that . you DON'T have to have similar goals as me . if your a cool person than lets be friends xo
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I started with about 90-110 to lose. :bigsmile:
  • HellYesHaley
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Haley, I'm 25, and I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs. My first goal is to lose 30 lbs, then 20, then 10. I figure that breaking up my large goal into three smaller goals is a bit less daunting and more doable. I am looking for some committed, positive, friendly people so we can keep each other motivated! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • FattooFab
    Options
    Wow congrats on the weightloss harvey ! a little goes a long way . cant wait to be friends xo
  • FattooFab
    Options
    @pinkyfett You can do it girl !!!! xo