new and need friends

Options
I'm a 41 yr old and need friends to help me get motivated and my goal is to lose 100 lbs and need friends.

Replies

• janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    47! Always need and support new friends! :smile:
  • jdawgs0314
    jdawgs0314 Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 36 and I am always on here so please feel free to add me so we can help encourage and motivate one another :)
  • rebel246
    rebel246 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I am new also joined today on a friends advice , she said this app is fantastic and she is losing weight...I am happy to help :happy:
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm Scottish and just a month or so into the journey - doing ok at 11lbs and log and blog - so everyone add me if you like :-)

Best of luck with your goals.

Christine x
  • Rocio956
    Rocio956 Posts: 20
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • XxAmiraxX
    XxAmiraxX Posts: 64
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • Efusiva
    Efusiva Posts: 3
    Options
    HI! I AM NEW HERE... I have lost 70 pounds but for the past 2 years i been stuck not being able to reach my goal of loosing additional 50pounds. I been on my comfort zone too long giving myfitnesspal a try hope to meet new friends with same goals =) God bless!
  • gary241069
    gary241069 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine. I'm Scottish too. Keep it in the family eh?
  • deenawebb16
    Options
    Hello, peace & love to you all. My name is Deena; I live in Waldport, OR and I need to re-lose about 60 pounds that simply creeped on without me lifting a finger. OH, well, ya except for the chocolate bars & M&Ms that seem to escape from their wrappers into my mouth without my full permission:blushing:

The main problem I'm having is snacking (see above) after my husband goes to bed....... Any suggestions?

I am definitely a newbie. I don't know squat about computers, so no pic.... and I'm not really sure how the whole scenario really works..... /thankx for listening.
  • sunshinerawr
    sunshinerawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Its always easier with friends to help motivate you
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    ^^ no sharesies :))
    You can add me too
  • wildorchid985
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! For anyone else who would like to add me, feel free! :) In need of new and motivating friends.
  • Buffalospiritdancer
    Options
    Saw you on this thread, and I am looking for new friends as well. My Wife has been on here for awhile now, and reminded me how important it is to not only exercise, but to eat right as well. Feel free to add me if you are still looking for friends wildorchid985 :) David
  • Buffalospiritdancer
    Options
    Would love to have new friends, feel free to add me!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Always in for new friends....anyone welcome so stop on by