Get Wise About Your Size

Options
13»

Replies

• willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Well crap...bigger than I thought. :( Okay. no treats today.:ohwell: :sad:

That just means that your mind is already preparing for your success! Thinking ahead... :D
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm in a commercial for a dove campaign but yes it says I'm smaller than I actually see myself.

Hashtag Real Beauty :laugh:
  • anabarbarosie
    anabarbarosie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Strange that it doesn't ask height.
    Exactly. I'm 150 cm (4' 11'') and it put me before the 1st girl (does that mean I'm anorexic?! :noway: ). Not convinced at all by this site... Even though the "perfect pear" matches my figure :cry:
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Woohoo I thought I was 22.5% bigger. So pleased it says I am so much smaller.
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Ok, I get jip from people saying I have body dysmorphia but according to this, I am 6 sizes smaller than I think. I still don't think that's right though.
  • elsinora
    Options
    Strange that it doesn't ask height.

Good point...

This is why I don't believe mine
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    It says for me I am 10% smaller but dunno if I believe it, although hubby says I am smaller than I think I am but think he is being nice lol
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'm bigger than I think. But. Skeptical. I put the mark to the left of the first girl, it says I'm the first girl, but that girl doesn't look smaller than me at all. I'd like to know her height/measurements.
  • skruttan44
    skruttan44 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    2 sizes smaller than I thought and "perfect hourglass"

Sure, sounds good to me!! LOL :laugh:

Thank you for sharing the link!
  • elsinora
    Options
    It says for me I am 10% smaller but dunno if I believe it, although hubby says I am smaller than I think I am but think he is being nice lol

Agree!! Although he did pick the same pic as the marisota one before I showed him the result ....
  • trippymace
    trippymace Posts: 40
    Options
    Holy... That's... hm. It says I'm 22.5% smaller than my guess. But then, I've lost 40lbs so far, maybe my perception hasn't changed yet. On that "body scale" it's a difference of approx. 4.5 bodies. Man.
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

Agree!! Although he did pick the same pic as the marisota one before I showed him the result ....

That must be how you look then specially if he picked the same before the results even showed there is no way he could have cheated ????
  • Nicole_BGA
    Nicole_BGA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 10% smaller than I thought. you've made my evening - thank you!