HOLY CRAP!!! I DID IT :) PICTURES included

Options

Replies

• cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO MUCH for posting this. We are the same height and want to lose about the same. Thank you so much. I have been needing to see someone's success that I could relate to. You are the perfect example. :)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look great! I found your pics very exciting. My daughter started at250 and she is currently at your starting weight. I can see through you where she is going to end up. Congrats.
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! :):flowerforyou:
  • Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go, great job. I love hearing "i did it" storys.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Great job! You've done so well. You look absolutely gorgeous and you look as happy!
  • kitkat1781
    Options
    Mandie--thank you SO much for sharing!!! I am also 5'9" and looking to lose a total of about 45 lbs. I just recently joined MFP and am already down 9 lbs. Your before and after pics are amazing!!! I can't wait to be able to take my own after pics!!! You look so happy--what a great motivation for me, thanks!!
  • unckat09
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I needed this inspiration this morning :happy:

Yaaay!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Great pictures! In both before and after pictures you look like you weigh a lot less. You must have built a lot of muscle! Congratulations, you look great!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Way to go!
  • 2011kat
    Options
    Good job, way to go. Don't forget where you came from, you don't ever want to go back there. Keep it off. Awesome.
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I loved when I hit that healthy BMI mark!! Nice work!!!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Keep up the hard work! I'm so happy you posted this :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You go girl! That is WONDERFUL!
  • amyc73
    amyc73 Posts: 3
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!! Congrats
  • amyadell
    amyadell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! The difference even in your face is amazing... great job, you must be so proud of yourself :)
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!!!! I love seeing when my MFP friends hit their goals, it motivates me even more to get to mine so I can post these pictures too! Now we've both got the last 10-15 lbs to lose together, we can do it!!!!

We are all in this together. I have about 11 more to go, so we can all see each other through these hardest last 10 or 15 pounds!

Congratulations on reaching normal BMI! It feels amazing doesn't it!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Your hard work really paid off. You were a beautiful girl before you lost the weight too, but with the weight loss you look so much healthier and happier! :smile:
  • Loribell23
    Options
    Awesome job Mandie! You are an inspiration!
  • clanca3
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Way to go :-)
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

I know you've all seen this kind of post before. It's the WOW! I can't-believe-that-I-did-this-post!

We may have seem lots of that kind of post before but we havent seen yours before! I for one will not get sick of seeing before and afters, its motivational.

You have done brilliantly and deserve to show them off, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!