Can you get ripped without dieting?

Options
to get the perfect male body do i have to go on a diet?

if i do need to diet what sort of food should i eat?

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    There isn't "one" answer to your question. To get "ripped", which usually means a low body fat, then, yes, you have to eat less than you burn. As to the "perfect male body", well, that's a matter of opinion. Everyone has a different idea of what "perfect" is. You have to decide what level of muscle you want, and what level of body fat. Lift and eat a surplus of calories for muscle development, then cut, or eat at a calorie deficit, to lean out and lower body fat. The whole process of bulk-and-cut can take months, so you have to be patient. Best of luck!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    There isn't "one" answer to your question. To get "ripped", which usually means a low body fat, then, yes, you have to eat less than you burn. As to the "perfect male body", well, that's a matter of opinion. Everyone has a different idea of what "perfect" is. You have to decide what level of muscle you want, and what level of body fat. Lift and eat a surplus of calories for muscle development, then cut, or eat at a calorie deficit, to lean out and lower body fat. The whole process of bulk-and-cut can take months, so you have to be patient. Best of luck!

This
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options

This, with one exception, the bulk and cut process takes years, not just months.

Rigger