this is my honest dairy

2»

Replies

• wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    So with such low calories, you will lose muscle, not just fat. And then when you start eating normally again (which you will), all that lean muscle you lost with your ultra-low cal diet, will be replaced with fat. SO if you want to change your body composition to more fat and less lean muscle in the long run, keep doing what you are doing.

If you want to lose weight and KEEP IT OFF, eat more.
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Thank you all very much for your advise. I will definitely start eating more vegetables to bring up the calories. I will eat at least 1200 cals a day, maybe 1300 to 1400 a day. Thank you.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm late to this party, but I would add to what others have said... I'd ditch the slimfast and diet foods, and replace them with real foods. Dietary fat is not your enemy.
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    You do need to eat more, but I also think some of the calorie info is off. 6 oz of chicken (for today's diary) is twice as many calories as the database item you chose.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    I love seeing how committed you are to your diet. That's great.
    But you do need to eat more. :)
  • NewTnme
    Thanks guys. I upped my calls tonight. Im gonna do better but I do live those slim fact mint chocolate shakes. I put it in the freezer about an hour before I drink it and man is it good. It helps curve my chocolate cravings:tongue:
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Thanks guys. I upped my calls tonight. Im gonna do better but I do live those slim fact mint chocolate shakes. I put it in the freezer about an hour before I drink it and man is it good. It helps curve my chocolate cravings:tongue:

Nice job today!
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Good for you for following the great advice given and putting it to work today.

Your diary is solid! :flowerforyou:

Keep at it.

Good luck to you, hun!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    You don't weigh your food, therefore your calories are probably more than you think they are. You also get your calorie burns from MFP, correct? If so, those are overestimated. I truly believe you are eating more than that 900 or 1100 calories is see so often in your diary.

ETA: I am very late to the party! :drinker: It sounds like you re on the right track.
  • NewTnme
    Thanks, You know I was wondering if the food choices i chose in MFP data base is correct. most of the time I use my phone so I don't have a away to check if it is write on some of my choices. Well at least the chicken. I do use measuring spoons and cup. The fresh fruit and frozen vegetables I know I should use a scale as well. I really do feel good. I really appreciate all of your help.