New girl from Wi...need friends :)

Options
Hi everyone! i am a 24yr old mommy to two little girls. I have always been the "big girl" and i dont want to be that anymore. My wedding dress was a size 22 and i am determined to NEVER fit into it again! Last year i at this time i was really dilligent and lost 40lbs in 4months. i felt amazing! then in august i got sick and ended up having gallbladder surgery and i have struggled ever since to maintain my weight because i never feel hungry. So i am starting over this year! My goal is to lose another 70lbs and i need a good support system. So if you can relate to me add me as a friend so we can help keep each other on track!
Thanks! i look forward to meeting new people and hearing your story! good luck on your journey!

Replies

• brookalina
    Options
    Welcome!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Welcome youll love this site you can add me as a friend if you want I'm a mom of 3
  • kctj0815
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from WI too! :)
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello from good 'ol WI!!! :)
  • SmartLaty
    SmartLaty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can sooo relate! It is hard to stay motivated, but with the support and determination we can do it! I would be happy to friend you so we can help each other along the way!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    hello! i sooo know where u are coming from! u can do this! we can do this! lets do this together!
    -friend me if interested!

:) jen
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Milwaukee :) I'm a mom of 1 and have been putting off losing that pregnancy weight for almost two years. Let's do this!