Replies

• anewdesign
    anewdesign Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bump for yummy ideas!
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I add a stevia and a serving of unsweetened cocoa or a spoonful of cinnamon to my Greek yogurt. Yummy dessert with no fat nd tons of protein :happy:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I make protein cookies with protein powder, PB2 and egg whites with a little dry oatmeal and cinnamon with a few packets of stevia. ~40 cals a cookie. BAM.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Gonna try some of this!
  • getnfit87
    getnfit87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I put cool whip light between cinnamon graham crackers, wrap in plastic wrap, freeze and pretend its ice cream sandwich.. Drool

so gonna try that!
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    frozen bananas and strawberries, blended with water.

If properly in the mood and have calories, an ounce of cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours beforehand), throw it in there for something a lot like ice cream. It's a good recipe, I can't remember where it's from but I think it's from somebody at MFP.

tortilla + tomato sauce + sprinkled cheese (fav cheese, grated and frozen) = pizza at about 200 kcal.
  • Caribbean_Femme
    Caribbean_Femme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like to make my greek yogurt taste amazing - like cookie dough - by making this simple recipe I found on Pinterest:
    - 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or 1/4 c Greek yogurt and 1/4 c cottage cheese)
    - 2 Tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter
    - 2-3 packets of Splenda
    - few drops of vanilla extract
    Stir together and enjoy! I could never tire of this stuff.. so good.

Sounds amazing!!!!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I also dipped my 70 calorie 2% string cheese in balsamic vinegar, onion powder, s/p and basil to jazz it up.

Totally gonna try that...

I add fresh ground pepper or red pepper flakes to a lot of foods. Love it spicy!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Vanilla cyto protein shake--added OJ.

Mimosa floats anyone?

So fancy!

200_s.gif
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Strawberry rhubarb tea + hot milk = instant pie craving relief.

I'm thinking about mixing the tea in with some greek yogurt and freezing it to make frozen yogurt.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I put cinnamon in the snack pack (to be fair I did not like it without cinnamon), and the cinnamon did not magically turn it into cinnabon frosting (not even remotely close).

I tried (from another thread) putting sugar free jello into yogurt. Nope...gross for me. I guess I can use the rest to make some jello. Not gonna experiment with this stuff anymore. I'm not fancy this way. I'll be fancy in other ways.
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Graham crackers and lemon greek yogurt tastes like lemon meringue pie.

That is all.

Genius!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Graham crackers and lemon greek yogurt tastes like lemon meringue pie.

That is all.

This is now on my try list.
  • Michaelg235
    Michaelg235 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    little Hot sauce , ms dash lemon pepper
  • Michaelg235
    Michaelg235 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for something sweet just add 2 little greek yogurt containers ( small ones) to fat free cool whip MIX and put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours then eat
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I put cinnamon in the snack pack (to be fair I did not like it without cinnamon), and the cinnamon did not magically turn it into cinnabon frosting (not even remotely close).

I tried (from another thread) putting sugar free jello into yogurt. Nope...gross for me. I guess I can use the rest to make some jello. Not gonna experiment with this stuff anymore. I'm not fancy this way. I'll be fancy in other ways.

You could make cauliflower magically taste like pizza. I believe in you.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Half a serving of ice cream over a heated Vitatop makes for an awesome sundae for less than 200 cals.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats. Added maple syrup and butter to it so it could taste better.

giphy.gif
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I put PB2 in strawberry Greek yogurt. Tastes like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yum!