Motivation and friend adds needed!

Options
Hi, I joined MFP a very long time ago but after spending the last 4.5 years being pregnant and having 3 children I have let myself go if I am honest and never got round to using it. I really want to get rid of my baby weight and all of the weight that has accumulated after spending the last 4 years eating junk food because I am tired after I have spent the day looking after everyone else but me!

Friend adds and motivation would be greatly appreciated. I am not intending to really weigh myself and my goal is just an estimate because I am more interested in looking healthier and how my weight looks on me (if that makes sense!)

I have spent the last week extremely motivated and been eating a lot cleaner and exercising more and feel like I am ready to take inspiration and motivation from others.

Thanks and I hope to speak to you all soon!

Emma xx

Replies

• Hi, just added you.
    I was the same, used MFP lost 3 stone then came off it.
    Over the last couple of years I gained a stone so now looking to shift that in 12 weeks, then maintain it until my wedding in April 2015. (I don't have children though, so I have no reason/excuse) I'm starting tomorrow so just looking through now to add some people for inspiration and motivation.
    Good luck x
  • emc1989
    emc1989 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you Hayley, accepted your request. I know I have only been motivated for the last week but I am already feeling better about myself and want that to continue because I am easy to give up on things normally so hoping this just gives me the extra boost I need to keep going. I have taken some pictures at the start of the week and some more today (it's not a pretty sight after the kids!). Here they are if anyone is interested, I just hope I can keep up the pace! Hope these pictures work??

1zzrrqv.jpg

wjud5w.jpg