19.6 pounds and 13 + inches Gone in 60 days!

Options
When I first heard about Saba 60 I was un sure what it would hold for me. In the past I have bought and half completed weight loss programs but none of them ever worked for me. This time around I went in with a “I will do this attitude” and I can successfully say that after 60 days I DID complete the Saba 60 program! I have lost a total of 19.6 pounds and 13 inches off of my stomach area. I lost inches in other areas of my body as well but I did not pre measure to get an accurate count on those areas. The weight loss did not come by starving myself, working out at the gym, or by eating bland food. My weight loss success came from staying within my calorie guidelines, walking at least 60 minutes a day in my neighborhood with my kids, and by taking and following the Saba 60 program. My daily routine always started with 2 Ace in the morning followed by a ToppFast Meal replacement shake, the rest of the day I made wise eating choices and went about my day. I have decided to give myself a second 60 day goal and this time I want to push myself harder and dig deeper because I know I can. If I can do this I know anyone can do this! Being a mom to 4 awesome kids and 3 fur kids my schedule is always a Go Go Go schedule but I still FOUND TIME. :happy: :heart: :drinker: :love:

Replies

• mweb21
    mweb21 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Inspiring :) I look forward to hearing about your continued success
  • Stopin_da_yoyo
    Stopin_da_yoyo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Im at 22.8# in 35 days and counting.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and very inspirational. Well done, keep up the great work. I'm sure that you're very proud of yourself and you should be :D
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great Inspiration, glad your on my buddy list! :-)
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So proud of you for completing the Saba 60! You worked had at it and most important you started with the right mindset! I know you can do this next 60 days! I'm rooting for you girlfriend! You look great! I love the before and after picture.

Darlene
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work.
  • KetoLovingMama
    KetoLovingMama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you All! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!