Replies

• lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Grats you look amazing!!
  • Loretmuller
    Loretmuller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow, you can be so proud of yourself!! well done !!!
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!! And so pretty too (just sayin') :D
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    VERY impressive.
  • weeble870
    weeble870 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look fab! This gives me hope. I have a very similar figure to what you did have at the start!x
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    What a tiny little waist you have! Great progress, especially around your butt/hips!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kinds words, everyone! Really, if I can do it, so can you. :flowerforyou:

It was so difficult to look at myself in the mirror in the beginning, and I actually really doubted that I could pull it off. "Where do I begin? What if it doesn't work? What if it takes forever? Will I ever get there?" were just some of the questions that kept running through my mind. Well, the first step is the most crucial: getting my butt out the door! The second is also as important: consistency.
    Absolutely amazing! Out of curiosity how tall are you? We have a very similar starting weight and goal weight. :) This is so motivating.
    Thank you! I'm 164 cm :) So that's about er.. almost 5'4" :)
    do u do your lifting program at home or in a gym
    The training plan requires for heavier dumbbells and barbells, so I've had to go to a gym. Hehe.
    Do you mind me asking what you did for your legs to slim down?!
    Hahah, I still consider them to be pretty big, specially my thighs. Lots more work to do since I'm still at a relatively high BF. I just followed my training plan that included squats, lunges, deadlifts, step ups, etc. The lifting routine targets pretty much the whole body, so I guess it worked for my legs - yay! What I did was stick to it the whole way. Consistency is key!
  • paadr1
    paadr1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! The hard work and dedication you put in has paid off! :)
  • EmaleesMommy
    EmaleesMommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I guess I'll have to add squares and lunges to my routine as well now ;) you should be very proud of yourself!!
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fab well done you
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Stunning....you must be so proud of yourself
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You were always beautiful, now you are looking really healthy and beautiful. Congrats on a job well done! (Such a teeny tiny waist)

I started lifting this past year and it is really awesome to see the definition it creates. Enjoy your new body!!
  • RToland45
    RToland45 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • mathisb
    mathisb Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! How many calories did you take in? What was your diet and exercise plan?
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Grats!
  • super_pj
    super_pj Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Amazing progress, can't wait to get where you are. Barely starting my weight loss journey!
  • Reefshark
    Reefshark Posts: 7
    Options
    Well done! You are an inspiration to all!
  • rikorb
    rikorb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, your weight loss is an inspiration to me :) well done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!