A love affair with Food

Options
I love to eat. I love to eat and dont exercise. I love to eat, don't exercise, and thus put on weight!

Hi! My name is Danyelle. I am 21 years old with a very full plate, both litterally and figuratively. I work full time at a call center for phone/internet doing customer service and sales. Ontop of that job I work as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant next to full time as well and strive to one day make this a full time career. I also have 3 years of college under my belt for Theater but with no real job oppertunities... and that whole unfinished degree thing, I'm in the midst of evaluating the next big steps in my life. A lovely side dish is my move to Texas to be with my Fiance Jeremy, and planning a wedding that is to take place in August.

I want to loose weight for a million and one reasons the top few being: 1) Fit my wedding dress, plain and simple 2) Healthy habits breed a healthy long life. I really want to be alive and strong and healthy for the kids I will one day have, along with the idea that if I am healthy then my Fiance will be healthier as well. 3) For my self and image. As a Mary Kay consultant, i want to promote health inside as well as outside. Working out helps clear the mind, body and skin. Just as my products help promote health and beauty, so do I want to encompass those traits.

I'm super friendly and love making new friends! So if your not shy and need a budy, someone to talk to, or even just advice on skin care or products, Let me know!

Replies

• lmvolk
    lmvolk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Where in Texas will you be moving? I live near Houston (Galveston since 1992, then moved to ****inson in August last year)
  • lmvolk
    lmvolk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! They censored the name of my town! D I C K inson!
  • danyellehughson
    Options
    I already moved :D I live in San Marcos for now then we will be moving in a year or less to Austin! and thats funny that they edited your town name ahahahah 8-D