changed my photo to reflect

Options
a 60 lb. weight loss. I have surpassed my original goal by 20 lbs without even struggling to do it. I just can't believe that I did this and that it is really me looking back at myself in a size 8 pant ( I could be in a size 6 but I like my clothes a little lose for the kind of work I do ) Anyone who is struggling or wondering if it is worth the effort I can only say this - YES IT IS!!! Thankyou all, for without this site and reading the message boards all the time I would not have accomplished this. Now I feel I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to do because I really thought that this would be impossible.

Replies

• kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    a 60 lb. weight loss. I have surpassed my original goal by 20 lbs without even struggling to do it. I just can't believe that I did this and that it is really me looking back at myself in a size 8 pant ( I could be in a size 6 but I like my clothes a little lose for the kind of work I do ) Anyone who is struggling or wondering if it is worth the effort I can only say this - YES IT IS!!! Thankyou all, for without this site and reading the message boards all the time I would not have accomplished this. Now I feel I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to do because I really thought that this would be impossible.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I think losing weight is an amazing physical accomplishment...obviously I haven't had a baby yet....Keep up the great work!!:love::smile: :laugh: :drinker:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yea! Congrats and looks FANTASTIC! Here's to you! :drinker:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so awesome!

congratulations0an8.jpg
  • Sarah_S
    Sarah_S Posts: 46
    Options
    Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :happy: That is awesome:happy:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome :smile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Kasuki--

Call me hormonal-- but you got me so emotional-- three cheers for your success, and thanks for the reminder that we have the strength, all of us, to do this and the goal is so worth achieving--

God bless-- :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Congratulations to you:bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    And you look fantastic!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome thanks for the inspiration!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! That's amazing!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome!!!! You are an inspiration to all of us!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: