Support group/accountability buddies to lose 50-100lbs

Options
Hello all,

I've been using MFP on and off since last year, but decided to make a proper commitment this year. (I also have just become aware of this online community!). I'm 22, looking to lose between 50-100lbs and would welcome anyone looking to make a similar commitment. I'm going to begin insanity, so if you do that also that's great. I'm hoping on building a small but supportive group and when it's ready I'll update this thread with a link to a Facebook page for those who use Facebook and would like to interact more. (For instance, if you happen to live near one another you could go for a run together). I'm hoping to find people who will push me as I will push them to help achieve their goals, as well as help them with any emotional battles.

If you feel that that is you, then you'll find a friend in me.

Feel free to add me, thank you!

Replies

• tattooedillini26
    tattooedillini26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 22 and looking to lose about 50 lbs! I have been trying to eat super healthy and start working out more, but having people on here with similar goals and plans has really made it that much easier. I feel so much more accountable when I have others to "report to" or work with. I would love to help support others and get some support myself!

I'd definitely be down for a support group!
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    I would also be interested in this group though I don't quite have 50 lbs to drop.
  • DaftKnight
    Options
    I'd be so down for this group, I have 70lbs to lose and also am 22. I was thinking about beginning Insanity, but I think I'll stick it out with Zumba and running. I'd love to support and have support, people on your side really seems to make the difference for me - like positivity and stuff.
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 and have around 75 pounds to lose. I would love some great friends to help keep me motivated along the way and help motivate them as well. Feel free to add me!
  • IAmSecond11
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this support group, also! I am 23 and am at my heaviest :( I am starting insanity today also and would love the accountability to actually get me through the whole program! Feel free to add me!!