What's wrong with a pear shape?

Options
I see girls complaining all the time about that. I talked to a guy this weekend (total jerk) who said he blew a girl off because she's a pear. WTH?? If you've got a great butt, flaunt it ladies. Rock that stuff.

Replies

• solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    My preference:
    Pear shape> Hour glass> Apple.
    I want women to have *kitten* better than mine!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Good for you for choosing pears first. :drinker:

I'm an hourglass which makes me happy offline. Hourglasses tend to photograph heavier than we are because of all the roundness. lol
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

I'm an hourglass which makes me happy offline. Hourglasses tend to photograph heavier than we are because of all the roundness. lol

amen sister!

I find myself contorting to all sorts of stupid angles to try and look in a photo like I know I do in real life.
  • Hawkeye_74
    Hawkeye_74 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with pear shapes. They are GORGEOUS!!!!! As are hour glass shapes. I prefer the kind of *kitten* on a woman that I can take a big handfull of. :wink:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's totally subjective.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    *shrug* No complaints here.
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options

Exactly!! I threaten bodily harm to any friend who tags me in photos on Facebook because I swear I look like a cow in 'candid' photos... I have to contort everything to look normal ;)
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'd rather HAVE a big *kitten* than BE a big *kitten* like that guy.
  • libbylulily
    libbylulily Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Nicely put! :laugh:

Unfortunately, I just have rolls of lard all over - butt, waist (what's that?), bust, legs, arms and any other bits I might have missed out! lol! Working hard on reducing them though!
  • Proph24
    Proph24 Posts: 195
    Options

Nicely put! :laugh:

Unfortunately, I just have rolls of lard all over - butt, waist (what's that?), bust, legs, arms and any other bits I might have missed out! lol! Working hard on reducing them though!

5 pounds since may is fantastic...keep it up! :smile:
    Options

Exactly!! I threaten bodily harm to any friend who tags me in photos on Facebook because I swear I look like a cow in 'candid' photos... I have to contort everything to look normal ;)

OMG I thought I was alone in this!! I'm a size 4/6 and easily look size 16 in the pics my sisters post of me. I'm 5'3" so it makes it even worse. :sad:
    Options

True that! And I do have a big butt. lol
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options

OMG I thought I was alone in this!! I'm a size 4/6 and easily look size 16 in the pics my sisters post of me. I'm 5'3" so it makes it even worse. :sad:

Yep, 5'0" here... so I end up looking like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka..ugh!!
    Options

Yep, 5'0" here... so I end up looking like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka..ugh!!

DNSaNy8.gif

This one's me!
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.....
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    With a itty bitty waist and and a round thing in your face.lol

I have hourglass figure and half of my pics are just omg the elephant has entered