• Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    That's Wonderful, My Congrats To You!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEYYYEYYYYY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY! :flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    We love you too Jill! Wonderful accomplishment! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Way To Go!!! Keep up the good work! I dream of a size 10:yawn: , what an inspiration you are:bigsmile: !
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    That is something to be excited about. Congratulations! You are such an inspiration. I can't wait until I get down to a size 10. Seeing from your post how excited you are about it gives me even more determination to keep working at it. I can't remember the last time I was a size 10. Thanks for posting.

Betty
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    COngratulations!! I bet that felt gooooooooooood when you went shopping!! :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations,
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Oh, the good ol' days when I wore a size 10... I know exactly how excited you are (and should be) about this accomplishment! Good Job! :flowerforyou:
    I'm chasing that dream too and can't wait for the day I can post that success!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    You look MAHVELOUS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoooo hoooo size 10 - you go :flowerforyou:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    CONGRATSS sweetie!!!! i know it feels awesome and remember u did this!! u accomplished this and u will do the same to reach those size 8's!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    COngratulations!! I bet that felt gooooooooooood when you went shopping!! :flowerforyou:

Oh my gosh, yeah! I may have done a little victory dance in the dressing room! lol It was one where the doors are short (you can see people's heads/feet while they're changing ... The fitting room attendant thought I was hilarious because I put them on, bust out laughing and starting doing victory laps around the fitting room! :laugh:
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    On behalf of all the guys, let me just throw out a heterosexual WOO HOO as well! :wink:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    On behalf of all the guys, let me just throw out a heterosexual WOO HOO as well! :wink:

hahaha :happy:
  • byn101
    byn101 Posts: 31
    wonderful news! congrats!
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    That's wonderful news - KUDOS:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!