What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Options
Mine is egg white omelettes, what's yours :)

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Two eggs, scrambled or omelet w/ spinach and mushrooms (sometimes a pinch of cheddar). Always with the yolks, every morning--so yummy with hot sauce, too! I "tolerate" my oatmeal or cheerios or other breakfast carbs, since I need to fuel my morning workout.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    homemade egg taco and some fruit
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    During the work week it's greek yogurt with protein powder and slice strawberries, but this week it is peanut butter cherrios.

During the weekend its eggs, pancakes, toast, and turkey bacon.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Food
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Mine depends on the season and what is in season. cottage cheese with fresh fruit or berries in late spring and summer while fruit is in season. Baked sweet potato with a protein (black beans,cheese or egg) when it is cold outside.
  • klynn2021
    klynn2021 Posts: 7
    Options
    Usually I work out first thing in the morning so I my breakfast afterwards is a protein shake (plant protein), a banana, and then some walnuts mid-morning. Sometimes I think to switch it up and I make a smoothie (typically containing spinach, kale, juice, banana, frozen berry mix). My breakfasts are always something I can take on the go. I used to love eggs and wheat toast but because of food sensitivities I can't eat either of those foods anymore.
  • Kanuenue
    Kanuenue Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    During the week: Fruit smoothies.
    Weekends: Tofu scramble or eggies in a basket.
    ETA: Tacos.