confused about my scale

Options
So I just bought a new scale and it is one where the dial turns (not digital) well yesterday my digital scale at they gum says i weighed 147.9--then my scale at home says 143. So i just brushed it off and this morning my scale at home says i weigh 141. What do you guys follow when scales say two different numbers? Is this common?

BTW, I have the cutest cat ever! I am sitting on my bed typing and he is on the other side (the back) of the computer with his paws reaching around trying to attack my fingers. SOO CUTE! :heart:

Replies

• noelle02
    Options
    most scales are diffrent...pick one and go by that.. i work in a doctors office and all three of our scales are a little diffrent!:laugh:
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I PICK MINE! Its says 141 lol not 147! But in the back of my mind, I feel I am cheating, lol
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    So I just bought a new scale and it is one where the dial turns (not digital) well yesterday my digital scale at they gum says i weighed 147.9--then my scale at home says 143. So i just brushed it off and this morning my scale at home says i weigh 141. What do you guys follow when scales say two different numbers? Is this common?

BTW, I have the cutest cat ever! I am sitting on my bed typing and he is on the other side (the back) of the computer with his paws reaching around trying to attack my fingers. SOO CUTE! :heart:

about the cat: I have a kitten that was born wild under my house so she got a taste for raw meat from mama (mice!). We have learned she loves raw venison. My man will give her a piece when he's cutting it up. Well he leaves the trash can lid up while cutting and she will put her paws up on the trash can but she can't see over the rim yet. So, she will take a paw with claws out. stretch it over the rim and feel around in hopes that she snags a piece of meat! I love my kitties!