Survived the first week!

Options
I survived the first week on calorie controlled diet using MFP and I am really glad I started this. I lost 6lbs in one week!! Although it's still a long way to go for me, I am really determined to continue this.:wink:

Replies

• staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    well done :-)
  • roddicknadal
    Options
    NIce job! That's great. It feels wonderful doesn't it?
  • mayana2002
    Options
    So did I!!!! YAY FOR US! :)
  • redmapl
    Options
    Good Job keep it up.:smile:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sometimes the first week can be the hardest making all those changes. I just completed my first week, too :) I'm proud of you...let's get ready for week two :drinker:
  • Jody1949
    Jody1949 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:love: This is my second week. I lost 6 the first week as well; curious to see what I weigh tomorrow at the end of week two. I've been good and stayed under my calorie goals, but I know another six is too optimistic. I've found that just coming to this site and tracking what I eat has made it easier to resist over eating or eating junk. Keep up the good work.
    Jody
  • sarahlouisah
    Options
    well done shows it can be done ive only lost 2 in 2 weeks dont know what im doing wrong
  • 2BaNewMe2
    2BaNewMe2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! Keep going, you can do it. And welcome.
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Great start! x
  • angryw
    angryw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    such a good start hoping i have the same its encouraging to hear such great stories
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!