Anyone tried the new Taco Bell Quesarito?

Options
Taking the husband out for a treat tonight - Taco Bell. I cut a few planned snacks out of my diary just now, to make room for half of a Chicken Quesarito. Fits in my calorie budget.
Anyone else tried these yet, or want to try one? Are they worth it?

Replies

• CallMeWifey
    CallMeWifey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    they're pretty good. tastes like a cheesy burrito.
  • attackhamster
    attackhamster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't like em, because I don't like the cheese sauce stuff Taco Bell uses. But my boyfriend loves them!
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nothing can top their Catina bell bowl for 530 calories. Add some chips and Pico for an extra 230 and you have an amazing meal for 760.
  • SerenitiC
    SerenitiC Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I tried it and enjoyed it, though there was one complaint. The quesadilla 'cheese' part tasted more like nacho cheese than melted shredded to me. Though that might have been a location only discretion.
  • H4rpy
    H4rpy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've had the steak one, and it is my new fave rave. Definitely will nom again. :love:
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    "Nothing can top their Catina bell bowl for 530 calories. Add some chips and Pico for an extra 230 and you have an amazing meal for 760."

not even chipotle?
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Taking the husband out for a treat tonight - Taco Bell. I cut a few planned snacks out of my diary just now, to make room for half of a Chicken Quesarito. Fits in my calorie budget.

Mmm, sounds good. Haven't tried it yet, so let us know. Sigh, I will admit I love me some Taco Bell, but it's always "last minute" for me, which means I only have 350-500 cals in "play." If it's half as good as it looks (fake cheese, chicken, flour tortillas, YUM--YMMV), I think it'll be worth it.

PS: Oh, I notice you're planning on sharing it with your hubby. That's a grand idea, if you're willing to share food, which I do not, lol! ENJOY!:flowerforyou:
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    "Nothing can top their Catina bell bowl for 530 calories. Add some chips and Pico for an extra 230 and you have an amazing meal for 760."

not even chipotle?

Chipotle tops everything ever!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Mmm, sounds good. Haven't tried it yet, so let us know. Sigh, I will admit I love me some Taco Bell, but it's always "last minute" for me, which means I only have 350-500 cals in "play." If it's half as good as it looks (fake cheese, chicken, flour tortillas, YUM--YMMV), I think it'll be worth it.

PS: Oh, I notice you're planning on sharing it with your hubby. That's a grand idea, if you're willing to share food, which I do not, lol! ENJOY!:flowerforyou:
    Yes, I will update this thread once I've tried it. Haha I will attempt to eat only half, but if it's as delicious as I think it will be... husband might have to get his own!
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    JEALOUS. I've been dying to try one but I have to go pretty far out of my way for a Taco Bell (probably a good thing).

Report back with a full review. We must know.
  • happysquidmuffin
    Options
    I have not, but this recent trend of breeding Mexican food items to make new hybrids makes me wonder when we're going to cross the national borders. Maybe combine Mexican and Italian food.

Mmm. A delicious beef and marinara lasagnito with two spaghetacos.
    LOL! There's an old SNL or Mad TV skit about the Olive Garden and their bas***dized Italian foods - one is the "Hamburger Italy". When I heard that Olive Garden came out with the "Toscana Burger" for real, I just about lost it... seriously google the skit, it's hilarious.
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell Marketing is second to none, I'll be having one of these within the next couple weeks!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I've seen it and want to try it badly!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i want one
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    My daughter begged to try Doritos Tacos recently.

I bought her a Cool Ranch and a Nacho Cheese, and myself just one Cool Ranch.

It wasn't too bad for 170 kcal.

:blushing:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options

not even chipotle?

Qdoba > Chipotle.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My husband and I tried them last week. I took one bite and thought it tasted disgusting. My husband ate his and mine. I just didn't think it had much flavor. I was sad because I was pretty pumped to try it and I won't lie, I felt let down. :sad:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

not even chipotle?

Qdoba > Chipotle.

curious as to where you rate Moes and Baja Fresh.

I prefer both of them to Qdoba or Chipotle.
  • happysquidmuffin
    Options
    My daughter begged to try Doritos Tacos recently.

I bought her a Cool Ranch and a Nacho Cheese, and myself just one Cool Ranch.

It wasn't too bad for 170 kcal.

:blushing:
    LOVE the Nacho DLT Supreme :):) So I hope the Quesarito doesn't disappoint, since for about the same calories I could have the DLT and a Fresco Grilled Chicken Soft Taco (the grilled chicken tastes better than the shredded IMO).
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Not yet. It's on my list of things to try... but pregnancy cravings have me wanting enchiladas ALL THE TIME. So until then, it's encheritos and the Spicy Chicken Cool Ranch Doritos Los Tacos for me.