What's your favorite Fitness Blender video?

Options
letmv4
letmv4 Posts: 21 Member
I just found Fitness Blender and I've been overwhelmed by the number of videos on that site! It's great, but I don't know where to start. What are your favorite videos to use?

Replies

• catmurray2
    catmurray2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love love love Fitness Blender!!, I have to say I´ve lost almost 20 pounds just using their workouts. They have so many good videos, I guess my favorite is The HIIT Pyramid Workout and the Lower Body Toning workout. I´ve made a weekly routine using their videos. I think you will enjoy them :flowerforyou:
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My favorites include the words "Beginner" "Total Body" "Core" and/or "Stretch" and don't go above 3 on the difficulty meter.

That said, I stopped doing them a few months ago because 5am sucks. I'm a middle of the day exerciser, only I'm at work and right now I'm using the "Can't afford it" excuse re: gym membership. That, and I kept hoping work would live up to it's promise of building out a small gym... yeah.. stopped holding my breath on that. :(
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the various "superset" workouts.

Have you tried their search feature? You can choose the difficulty, time, equipment, upper, lower or total body, strength, yoga, dumbbells - lots of boxes to check and it will give the list of workouts that match your requests. Handy little feature.

Or you could start one of their programs - all the workouts are spelled out for you I think - I haven't tried them, but have seen posts from people who've had great success following their plans.